Saturday, May 31, 2008
Hi, Its been such a long time since we have all crossed each other's paths.. I am sure many of us have grown and moved on to different directions since 4 years ago! Time flies.. and I hope that all of us still carry within our hearts the many blessed moments that God used to shape us while we were at CITYteens. God is simply amazing, and just hearing how God is leading each of u to different paths to fulfill your God given potential is just really encouraging. =)
My life now compared to 4 years ago is really different. I am in a completely different country for 1! But one thing I have learnt is that God is not so interested in the DESTINATION, but in your journey.. and how u grow through that journey. Let's be open to God, and take out as much as we can on this journey. "Its not the dream of a life time, but its the dream that takes a lifetime". Take care everyone!
Labels: Andrea
home is HEAVEN-
4:14 PM