Thursday, March 16, 2006

hi!
long time no see! really wonder how you guys are doing now, whether you grew taller or not... whether got gain weight or not... really sorry i haven't been able to come for lync or visit any of you guys at SAC since jc started.. ahh!
i miss you guys..=(

anyway..this was something i came across some time ago... thought i'll just put it here =) :

You say: "It's impossible"
God says: All things are possible
(Luke 18:27)

You say: "I'm too tired"
God says: I will give you rest
(Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: "I can't go on"
God says: My grace is sufficient
(II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

You say: "I can't figure things out"
God says: I will direct your steps
(Proverbs 3:5-6)

You say: "I can't do it"
God says: You can do all things
(Philippians 4:13)

You say: "I'm not able"
God says: I am able
(II Corinthians 9:8)

You say: "It's not worth it"
God says: It will be worth it
(Roman 8:28)

You say: "I can't forgive myself"
God says: I FORGIVE YOU
(I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

You say: "I can't manage"
God says: I will supply all your needs
(Philippians 4:19)

You say: "I'm afraid"
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear
(II Timothy 11:7)

You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"
God says: Cast all your cares on ME
(I Peter 5:7)

You say: "I don't have enough faith"
God says: I've given everyone a measure of faith
(Romans 12:3)

You say: "I'm not smart enough"
God says: I give you wisdom
(I Corinthians 1:30)

You say: "I feel all alone"
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you
(Hebrews 13:5)

You say: "Nobody really loves me"
God says: I love you
(John 3:16 & John 13:34)



yup.. i'm doing fine =) currently attending hcm (hakka meth church) and we're called the.. Torchbearers!

yup..it was an idea that sprung out from the following verses in Matthew 5.
14"You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.


yup.. heh..i'll show you some random shots we had from youth camp last year..
the theme was passion for Christ!
and the theme verse(s) was Romans 12:1-2 =)
i can send you the material from the theme talks if you want =) just lemme know over msn or email or snailmail or smoke signal also can =P


yup this was from retro rewind... it was an event we held to raise funds for the youth camp... we came up with lunch sets (plus dessert and drinks and all *wah so hungry...*) and provided lunchtime entertainment... yup and we were supposed to dress retro-ly...

yup..this was my sunday school class for 2005.. we have twins in our class =D a whole bunch of makan crazy people who collect lame jokes =P (i remember lots of lame jokes from ct too... esp kim's jokes.. =P]



on the last morning... we stayed up to play hide and seek and watch the malaysian sunrise before prayer meeting... but one of our friends fell asleep on the steps outside.. everyone started taking photos of him like it was some exhibition..=P


each group had to write what they hoped to take back with them at the end of the camp and we were supposed to form a heart shape... heh.. if you try hard enough..it really looks like a heart!

guess what we did to break the ice...literally =P


WHOAAAAAA!!!! if samson could move pillars!!! so can we!!!

and.. closing...in prayer =)


yup..
hey, if any of you have time, must blog okay? i wanna know how you guys are doing, your stories on how God's been working in ur lives etc =)
i'll try to get a saturday free to come down and join you guys for worship soon...
in the meantime.. take care of urselves!!!
and keep shining for Jesus =)


- jeanette

home is HEAVEN-
11:07 PM

Links
link

prev posts-

tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
name

URL or email

messages(smilies)







Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com