Wednesday, November 10, 2004
The bunch of people planning the end of year party will be coming over to my house tmr(
Thursday) to basically err, plan the party. But we'll be watching some movies, swimming, playing tennis or soccer or Playstation2 or some other fun stuff, and having pizza. You can even
request movies you wanna watch, just post on the tagboard or email to
proclaimmyname@hotmail.com and if theres a huge enough demand I'll try my best to get that movie by Thursday. But please request in a group so that you won't be the only person watching. It'll be fun and there's no Friesday this week so anyone's invited.
My house is
Signature Park, Toh Tuck Road(Near the
King Albert Park Mcdonalds end of
Bukit Timah). If you need further details or directions, drop me, Charles, Ryan or Sharon a line cos we live near each other, or tag on the tagboard and I'll get back to you.
We'll be meeting in the late morning/early afternoon, and I promise it'll be fun. I should know, its my house. So if you don't have plans on that day then do come, you can even help out with the party planning.
(By the way Ryan and Gab if you read this please contact me asap about bringing your CPU and laptop)
Ben
home is HEAVEN-
6:25 AM